Ad-Place is a very simple WordPress plugin that allows you to display different ads for each of your authors’ content. It is a good way to start revenue sharing and/or encourage more participation from your website contributors and bloggers.
This ad-sharing plugin was made because I couldn’t find anything else to do the job at the time. I’ve now decided to give it away for free to anyone else who needs a similar solution. However, I cannot provide support. Being such a simple wordpress plugin, you shouldn’t have any problems with it. But feel free to share information with each other regarding this plugin in the comment section below.
How To Use The Ad-Place Plugin
- Download the zip folder HERE
- Unzip and place the ad-place.php file in your plugins folder
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and activate the plugin
- You will now see the Ad Place link on your “Settings” menu
- Choose an author and input the code for the ad that you would like to show on their content.
- Put the following PHP snippet in your WordPress template file (single.php) wherever you would like these ads to appear:
<?php echo adplace_show_code(); ?>